Healthy black bean brownie recipe
Chocolate-y, rich and delicious black bean brownies! This recipe makes amazing gluten-free and flourless brownies! And the best thing is that you only need your blender or food processor. It is such a fool-proof recipe that anyone can do (even my boyfriend).
So check out the photos for inspiration, make sure you have all the ingredients and start baking!
Healthy gluten free black bean brownies
- 1 (400 grams) can black beans rinsed and drained
- 2 eggs
- 1 large banana ripe
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch pink himalayan salt
- 1 dash almond milk
- 3 tbsp raw cacao nibs or chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 180 C or 350 F. Grease a square baking pan and line with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients in a blender except for your cacao nibs/chocolate chips. Process until everything is well combined and smooth. If the mixture is too thick, add a dash or two of almond milk.
- Pour the mixture onto the pan and add your cacao nibs or chocolate chips, or both!
- Bake for about 25 minutes but start checking the batter with a knife or a stick around the 20th minute. If it comes out clean, then it is ready.
- Wait for it to cool down completely, then slice it up and enjoy!